The following betting tools and calculators are available for free:
1) Simple Betting Calculator – our simple betting calculator allows you to work out the potential return of your bet based on your chosen stake amount.
Multiple bet types are covered including the following bet types; Single, Each Way, Double, Treble, Accumulator, Trixie, Yankee, Patent, Canadian, Heinz, Lucky 15, Lucky 31 and Lucky 53.
2) Odds Conversion & Implied Probability Calculator – the odds conversion calculator will convert odds into the following formats; US, Decimal, Fractional, Hong Kong, Indonesian and Malay.
It will also show you the implied probability of the odds you’ve entered. So if you entered 2.0 in the ‘Decimal Odds’ field you’d see an implied probability of 50%.
3) Value Calculator – this calculator allows you to work out the expected return of any bet. Helpful for establishing if your bet has positive or negative expectation.
You must enter the odds of your wager and the probability of the bets chance of success.
4) Vig Removal Calculator (3-way) – want to know what the bookies vig is on any 3-way market? Then this calculator is a must.
You simply enter the odds of each possible outcome. So for football that would be the odds on the home team, the draw and the away team. Hit calculate and you’ll get the no-vig percentage and the no-vig odds.
5) Hedging Calculator – if you want to work out how much to bet to hedge your bet and guarantee a profit then this is the calculator you need.
You can quickly and easily enter the back price, lay price and your stake and this handy tool will how much to bet on the other side to guarantee an even payout on all results.
6) Matched Betting Calculator – this calculator is specifically for anyone who wants to work out back and lay amounts for qualifying bets and free bets.
That’s probably gibberish for anyone who doesn’t understand the concept of matched betting but if that’s your thing this calculator is all you need.
7) Dutching Calculator – this calculator does exactly what you would expect it to. It allows you to Dutch any market with up to 12 selections available.
The idea is that you can back every option, for a calculated amount, and make a guaranteed profit. It’s hard to find markets which allow Dutching but if you can you’re golden.
Note: There are a number of tools which I also use for my daily betting activity available at bettingtools.co.uk – these include their odds after commission calculator, kelly calculator, poisson calculator and their back lay equivalents tool. Click the previous link and use the ‘Our Tools’ drop down menu to access these.