*Click play button – may take a few seconds to load/begin.
In Episode 5 of Betcast I’m joined by Caan Berry to discuss pre-race trading on the horses. Caan has been working as a full time trader in these markets for over a year and a half now and has a great insight into the way the markets move and how to profit from them.
Caan got interested in trading after watching the TV programme ‘Blag A Million’ and eventually left his job working in the army to trade full time. His goal in 2014 is to make £100,000… and don’t worry I asked him all about that at the end of todays episode.
The aim of this episode is to help people learn pre-race horse race trading and help them become profitable in these markets. Both swing trading and scalping are discussed at length and there’s also info about Caan’s pre-race trading guide and what you can expect from it.
In This Episode We Talk About:
- How Caan got into trading and what it’s like when you first start out.
- Advice for new traders and how they can get off on a profitable note with pre-race trading
- Caan’s YouTube channel where you can watch him trade various pre-race markets live.
- Ways in which you can start to learn how different racing markets will move and react.
- External factors which may affect the price of any horse.
- Which markets traders might look to avoid and why.
- What you can get out of Caan’s pre-race trading guide and who it’s aimed at.
To Contact Caan:
– Direct emails about the Pre-Race Trading Course or Video Course to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Twitter @Caanberrytrader
– Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/caanberrytrading
If you enjoyed EP005 of Betcast…
Then please share it with anyone you might think would like to listen.
Also I’d be really grateful if you could leave a review or rating at the iTunes store (click the link to do so). It only takes a couple of seconds and will help more people find the show plus you can let me know what you’d like to hear in the future.
Thanks for listening,
See you in the next episode.