*Click play button – may take a few seconds to load/begin.
It’s been a while guys… but Betcast is back with another episode and this time I’ve got Steve Brown from the Goals Profits service on the show with me. We talk football trading, how he started out as a sports trader and loads more, it’s well worth listening to even if I do say so myself.
As mentioned above the show starts out with Steve telling us how he got into trading football plus what he did before and then we talk a bit about how the Goals Profits service started out and how it’s grown over the last couple of years.
The middle section of the show is where the meaty stuff is. We talk about correct score trading and Steve addresses some common complaints about it (time consuming and complex). Plus Steve also tells us about how he is still turning a profit with a lay the draw strategy which is available to Goals Profits members.
Finally we talk about the bespoke statistics section Steve has set up for members at Goal Profits and about the chat-room which members use to discuss traders and new systems/strategies. We also cover the World Cup briefly and what Steve will be up to during the tournament.
This Show Covers:
- How GoalsProfits.com came into creation and what the aim of the service is.
- Steve’s trading results (which you can view for yourself online) from the past couple of years.
- Correct score trading.
- Lay the draw trading and new LTD strategies which still work.
- Trading during the 2014 World Cup and which stages of the tournament might offer opportunity.
- The Goals Profits service, what’s on offer and how much it costs.
- How to get in touch with Steve if you have any questions for him.
Get in touch with Steve:
– Twitter @goalprofits
– Facebook /goalprofits
– E-Mails to firstname.lastname@example.org