*Click play button – may take a few seconds to load/begin.
Welcome to episode 7 of the Betcast Podcast. In this show I’m joined by Bingo from Trading Football to talk about… you guessed it… football trading. The show is 35 minutes long but make sure you stay tuned for the outro as there’s a special bonus in there and info about next weeks show which should be well worth a listen.
We start off this show with Bingo telling us a bit about why he set up his football trading website and what you can expect to find there. Following that we move on to talk about how he got into trading and then we get into the meat of it and talk about correct score trading as well as antepost football trading. Both sections are well worth a listen and even experienced traders should be able to take something from them.
Towards the end of the show we also talk a bit about the upcoming World Cup and different ways to trade the tournament which you might not have thought of before.
I hope you enjoy the show the guys, it was a pleasure to record and make sure you tune in next week for something a little different.
This Episode Covers:
- The history behind the TradingFootball.eu website and how it came into creation.
- Who Bingo is, one of the two founders of Trading Football, and how he got into trading.
- Correct score trading and scalping the correct score markets.
- How to identify good antepost football bets.
- Ideas about when to exist antepost football bets.
- The concept of winning trades and the percentage needed to be profitable.
- What services are on offer via Trading Football and what subscribers get.
- How to contact Bingo if you have any questions.
To contact Bingo:
If you enjoyed EP007 of Betcast…
Then please share it with anyone you might think would like to listen.
Also I’d be really grateful if you could leave a review or rating at the iTunes store (click the link to do so). It only takes a couple of seconds and will help more people find the show plus you can let me know what you’d like to hear in the future.
Thanks for listening,
See you in the next episode.