Aimed at existing customers who regularly bet with the bookmaker, Paddy’s Rewards Club offers punters the chance to earn £10 in free bets weekly and other added bonuses simply by betting as many would do anyway.
If you’re a Paddy Power punter or thinking of joining then the Paddy’s Reward Club may be right up your street, read on for all of the details.
Paddy Power’s version of a loyalty scheme.
Customers can earn a £10 free bet each and every week.
Five sportsbook bets each worth at least £10 to trigger the free bet.
Min odds per qualifying bet 1.50 (1/2).
Exclusive to Paddy Power – join now & get £20 risk free bet!
Risk Free 20: New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is €20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+.T&Cs apply.
What is Paddy Power’s Rewards Club
Paddy’s Rewards Club is essentially Paddy Power’s version of a loyalty scheme for their customers. An ongoing promotion which is open to any and every Paddy Power customer, Paddy’s Rewards Club gives participants the chance to earn free bets on a weekly basis, simply by placing a certain number of bets per week.
Paddy Power customers need simply log in to their account (join now and get a £20 risk free bet – T&C's apply, new customers only, 18+) and opt to join Paddy’s Rewards Club, in order to be eligible to earn their weekly £10 free bet.
That £10 free bet will be credited by 12pm on a Monday if, in the previous week between 0.01 on Monday and 23.59 on Sunday, the punter has placed at least five bets worth at least £10 each. Those bets can be placed on any sport and qualify for the Paddy’s Rewards Club free bet as long as they’re at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
As Paddy Power themselves point out, however, the Paddy’s Rewards Club isn’t only about free bets. It also includes the following added extras:
- Entry to Paddy Power’s Paddy’s Rewards Experience competition, which rewards an ultimate winner with tickets to see the Superbowl in the USA.
- Weekly onsite promotions available to take part in through Paddy Power’s desktop site and/or mobile apps.
- The chance to earn a free £5 games bet every week, when you bet £50 or more on Paddy Power’s online slots games.
- Place and track five bets each worth at least £5 in Paddy Power betting shops and earn a free bet worth up to a maximum of £25.
Get a £20 risk free bet when you join Paddy Power today on top of their rewards club!
T&C's apply, new customers only, 18+
Main Terms & Conditions
The above rundown should give you a pretty decent idea of what Paddy’s Rewards Club is and of what it offers to punters. Just like any ongoing promotion, however, it is subject to a few crucial terms and conditions, and we’ve included those below to help get you fully informed:
- New or existing Paddy Power customers can take part simply by logging in to their account and choosing to join.
- The Paddy’s Rewards Club £10 free bet applies only to online, mobile, phone and text bets and not to bets in retail stores.
- Punters who have opted in to Paddy’s Rewards Club can place five bets of £10 or more between 0.01 on Monday and 23.59 on Sunday in order to trigger a £10 free bet.
- The £10 free bet will be credited by 12pm on the following Monday.
- All sportsbook bets qualify for triggering of the Paddy’s Rewards Club free bet, as long as they are at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- The free bet is available to use on any market until 23.59 on the Sunday following its crediting.
- Tote, Lotto or pools bets do not count towards the qualification for a £10 free bet.
- Any winnings resulting from the use of the free bet will not include the return of the free bet stake.
For full T&C’s go to the Paddy Power website.
Who Can Join the Paddy’s Rewards Club?
The Paddy’s Rewards Club is open to all punters with a registered Paddy Power account or who open such an account. In order to take part in the promotion, all you need do is to head to the Paddy’s Rewards Club section of the Paddy Power website and choose to opt in to the offer.
Which Bets Count Towards Triggering a Free Bet?
Any bets placed through the Paddy Power sportsbook, with the exception of Tote, Lotto and Pools bets, can help to trigger the £10 free bet. In order to trigger each week’s free bet, you must place five bets each worth at least £10 between 0.01 on Monday and 23.59 on Sunday. In order to qualify for the promotion, the bets must also be at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. For accumulators that means that the cumulative odds – rather than the odds of each leg – must exceed 1/2.
How Can You Use the Free Bet?
Free bets earned through Paddy’s Rewards Club are credited by 12pm on the Monday following a week where a punter has placed the prerequisite qualifying bets. The £10 free bet token is then available to use until 23.59 the following Sunday on any sports market. If any winnings result from the use of the free bet, they will not include a return on the free bet stake.