An ongoing promotion available to all Ladbrokes customers, Odds Boost lets punters improve the odds of one or a number of bets once a day. If that sounds like an offer that you could get on board with, you’ll want to read on and find out all of the crucial details.
Below we’ll explain exactly how the Ladbrokes Odds Boost promotion works and how to use your Odds Boost tokens.
Each Ladbrokes customer receives one Odds Boost token per day.
Tokens expire at midnight if they haven’t been used.
Odds Boost tokens increases the potential returns of all selections on a bet slip.
Tokens are applicable to pre-event, in-play singles and single-line multiples.
Only the first £200 of stakes are struck at boosted prices.
Exclusive to Ladbrokes – get up to £50 matched free bet as a new customer!
Bonus T&C’s apply.
What is Odds Boost?
Essentially, Odds Boost is a simple and rewarding ongoing promotion which top betting site Ladbrokes run for all of their customers. Able to be utilised by everyone with a valid Ladbrokes account, the promotion provides punters with one Odds Boost token each and every day.
That token is able to be applied to pre-event and in-play single bets, as well as single-line multiple bets, on sports and virtual sports markets, and an option to use it will appear on the bet slip when applicable.
If and when a punter does choose to use their token, it will enhance the odds of all selections on the bet slip – subject to certain restrictions – and thus increase the potential winnings of the bets.
Each Ladbrokes Odds Boost token expires at midnight of the day it is available for use if it is not utilised and will only take effect on the first £200 worth of stakes added to a bet slip. In spite of that, however, one single Odds Boost token can still provide a significant enhancement to winnings and each punter is able to use one each and every day if they so desire.
How to Use an Odds Boost Token
An ongoing promotion which every Ladbrokes customer is automatically able to benefit from if they so choose, Odds Boost could hardly be easier to take part in. All you need do to use an odds boost token is follow these simple and straightforward steps:
- Log in or open an new account with Ladbrokes – new customers can claim up to a £50 matched free bet! T&C’s apply.
- Add the selection or selections you want to add to your bet slip and boost.
- Those selections will appear on your bet slip, as will the option to apply your Odds Boost token. (If the option does not appear, head to the ‘My Account’ menu where you can check that you haven’t already used your daily token and read about exactly which bets are eligible for the tokens.)
- Use the option on the bet slip to apply the token and the odds of your selections will be enhanced.
- Enjoy your boosted winnings if any or all of your bets are successful and then repeat the process the next day, once your new Odds Boost token is made available.
Important Terms & Conditions
All of the above should give you a good idea of what the Ladbrokes Odds Boost promotion is about and of how to take part. What you also need to be aware of, however, are the offer’s key terms and conditions:
- Ladbrokes customers will receive one Odds Boost token per day.
- Tokens increase the potential returns of all selections on a bet slip, by lengthening their odds.
- Only the first £200 worth of stakes on a bet slip will be struck at the enhanced prices.
- Odds Boost tokens appear in the ‘My Account’ section of punters’ accounts, where there’s also an explanation of which markets they apply to.
- Tokens can be applied to bets via an option which will appear on a punter’s bet slip.
- Tokens are applicable to single pre-event, single in-play and single-line multiple wagers on sport and virtual sport markets.
- Tokens are not applicable to complex multiple bets, such as Yankees, Lucky 15s etc.
- Odds boost is available to both online and mobile customers but is not available to Telebetting, Text Betting or Ladbrokes Exchange customers, or in Ladbrokes betting shops.
- Each day’s Odds Boost token becomes available at 0.01 and will expire at midnight if not used.
- Odds Boost is only available for sportsbook bets and cannot be applied to any other online product such as Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Games, Bingo, Lotto or Slots.
For full terms and conditions please visit the Ladbrokes website.